Thursday, August 9, 2007

Looking For by Spitz (スピッツ) (Romaji subtitles)

Duration: 278 seconds
Upload Time: 07-08-02 06:16:28
User: nosajck
:::: Favorites
Description:

Looking for by Spitz (スピッツ). The new 2007 Single with Romaji subtitles. Very good quality audio and video. lyric & music by Masamune Kusano You can't fool anyone with that, not even a blockhead like me. Just little by little I've come to learn. This is still far from the end. With these tired eyes to the crammed future. Always searching for something, until I finally saw the light Looking for it whereever I go, continuing on this bumpy road, I keep on walking this path. From the wrong beginning back and forth, it's this thoroughly struggling heart, that I want to link to you, and it seems like it can reach you. When nothing good happened, and I felt like giving up. But sometimes the wind, could suddenly change it's direction. Getting on my feet I kept on walking. The room which is scattered with memories, before I feel like leaving it behind, I better hurry up... Looking for a unique way of life, something no one can imitate. In this age that seems like a dying fire, something is still blazing, it's this fragile but firm heart, that I want to link to you, and it seems like my wish will come true. Looking for it whereever I go, continuing on this bumpy road, I keep on walking this path. From the wrong beginning back and forth, it's this thoroughly struggling heart, that I want to link to you, and it seems like it can reach you. Even with these clumsy arms, it seems like they can reach you. *Translation found at aoihayashi.com

No comments: