Wednesday, September 26, 2007

YAS - Donya Ye Birahm

Duration: 04:29 minutes
Upload Time: 07-07-19 17:36:15
User: IranTubeDotCom
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Merciless World (Donyaye Bi Rahm) So much left in my heart to say My voice reaches you each time with a song You probably complain to me: "Why in your songs you complain of a 100 things?" The truth is bitter -- my brother and my sister But the truth is all I'm left with Wish you could see the roots and me only the hair But you see only what's in front of you -- and me beyond it. Islam says keep peace near and conflict away Islam never said to say "Allah o Akbar" (God is great) and decapitate Islam says end all your wars It never said to bomb the towers and the Pentagon And Jesus never said to stand over a praying man -- and pull the trigger From young and old, babies in need of diapers and mother's milk Why does it rain missiles and bullets on them? Sounds of tanks, missiles and screams everywhere -- Sends a message of a war unfair From one side of the world to the next Everyone now involved, brothers against sisters All taken in by an enemy -- getting torn apart They have no one -- all helpless They're starving as the enemies get stronger Dear God come down and save us -- they're all killing each other!!! Chorus: Yes, we are all sinners -- but tell me God -- who do we have but you? We owe you so much more than this but know that we still have the faith in you My destiny and all your children, your place is in our hearts Forgive us for all that we do -- leave that to our own pain Those who didn't believe in you, have fallen under the dove's wing Those who stood in front of the firing squad it melts my heart - like the iron smelt See how a ruler of a country caused an attack by another evil? He found a rat hole for himself to hide in -- Now a million people dressed in black Remember the father and his son cowering by the wall? Tears falling, holding his son -- bullets everywhere. In an instant, fear aside, he begged for mercy, screaming: "I come in peace. This is my son! Can't you see? Listen to me!" The little angel crying, scared to death hung to dad for his dear life But I couldn't hear him anymore -- drowned in blood in daddy's arm is all I saw (Chorus) But dear God now you listen to me. If I don't talk to you then who else is there? All these folks are pushing their views by force on us. They rip away a life, is what they do. Then what in the end? Pick a number to see who goes next. Forcing others towards their own opinion But heed my warning In the end, the conclusion is WWIII. But who suffers the most? It's us. Whose eyes are covered in black smoke? And if again they get greedy, they will come after us. And so again our destiny is dark. However much we talk of power and might (military) None can stop the speed of a bullet War is war, this is clear Again like the 8 years of war (Iran-Iraq) more martyrs will appear. My heart aches for your tear filled eyes. I know you dream of a safe and secure world. Till the day I die I pray God to give me strength -- to fill the world with the scent of YAS (Jasmine flower) All enemies be humbled in front of YAS. This song gives me the sense of a new beginning. And so I sing it to you to the beat of NAS.

Comments

ostad8sep ::: Favorites
age ye ki boland shodo harfe dele milion nafar iraniro zad un yas bud....
07-09-09 06:00:22
__________________________________________________
RAMssassin ::: Favorites
who gives a fuck about palestinians?!?!?!?!who gives a fuck about mother fuckin iraqiz?!?!?!??!
07-08-24 19:38:49
__________________________________________________
RAMssassin ::: Favorites
jus one part of it is a real rap....baghiash(90% arajiffe)
07-08-24 19:34:09
__________________________________________________
farzad135 ::: Favorites
caz da vid got some bad parts... not evry one wants to see it.goo yaaaaaaaas! go azadi.. go peace.!
07-08-23 00:29:40
__________________________________________________
wildbloodydragon ::: Favorites
tell me, what does it mean to make a clip like this, its easy as hell to make this effect.
07-08-20 10:05:58
__________________________________________________

No comments: