Saturday, October 13, 2007

Glenn Miller & His Orchestra-Chatanooga ChooChoo Part1/2(RV)

Duration: 05:43 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-12 18:45:45
User: thankuGlennMiller
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Hi there Tex,whatcha say?Step aside partner its my day.Bend an ear and listen to my version.Of a really solid Tennessee excursion.Pardon me boy,is that the Chattanooga Choo Choo? Yes,yes track twenty-nine. Boy you can gimme a shine. Can you afford to board a Chattanooga Choo Choo? I've got my fare... And just a trifle to spare! You leave the Pennsylvania Station 'bout a quarter to four.Read a magazine and then you're in Baltimore. Dinner in the diner, nothing could be finer. Than to have your ham and eggs in Carolina.When you hear the whistle blowin' eight to the bar. Then you know that Tennessee is not very far.Shovel all the coal in gotta keep it rollin' Woo,woo,Chattanooga there you are. There's gonna be,a certain party at the station.Satin and lace, I used to call "funny face". She's gonna cry, until I tell her that I'll never roam. So Chattanooga Choo Choo? Won't you Choo Choo me home?Chattanooga, Chattanooga,all aboard,Chattanooga, Chattanooga,get aboard,Chattanooga, Chattanooga.CHATTANOOGA CHOO CHOO!Won't you Choo Choo me home?!CHATTANOOGA CHOO CHOOOOOO!

Comments

GhostRecon64 ::: Favorites
I remember my Papa listening to this record over and over again and I don't know the reason until I saw this video. This is truly an outstanding masterpiece of music composure and well orchestrated by Glenn Miller. Boy it can give me a shine!
07-09-26 21:09:58
__________________________________________________
coochamolly ::: Favorites
This was the first million seller recording and Glenn received a gold recording of it from RCA
07-09-17 19:22:36
__________________________________________________
GoGoGlennMiller ::: Favorites
I'm speechless....
07-09-15 23:42:33
__________________________________________________
sodpoo ::: Favorites
Love it!!
07-09-13 06:19:51
__________________________________________________

No comments: