Friday, December 7, 2007

dance music

Duration: 05:28 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-28 15:03:54
User: DjGizzo
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

so sexy should be banned on youtube bang on in my eyes this is what everyone wants Hi, I am DJ GIZZO, I'm based in the East Midlands of the UK. I'm using this service to make people aware of my music and talent. I've a great love for Dance Music, including trance, Hard House and Happy Hardcore. I am very diverse, my dj sets appeal to most real dance music fans. I do my very best with every set and any feedback is greatly appreciated! Come on then, talk to me I don't bite (well only on Full-Moons LoL) keep in touch yeah? If you are intrested in what I do or want to know more, feel free to send me a message. For all bookings (UK or Overseas) contact my agent; www.christopherjohn.co.uk african free style dance you tube

Comments

DjGizzo ::: Favorites  2007-11-19 11:21:58

HELLO ALL OUT THERE IN YOU TUBE LAND
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Video Effects Reel - Adobe
daneil has an account
winter first test drive the 1990 honda civic
Tekken 5 opening (no background noise)
Peter Griffin prank calls angry old man.
Tempo Final Vida Dupla Amanha
Battlestar Galactica Razor - Old Cylons attack SAR
EAW Backyard Wrestling
halloween
Anders & Måns [Lars-Åke]
A-Teens - Heartbreak Lullaby
Media Controle
guasacaca express
THIS IS PIKAAA!
Now You're Cooking, Meth Trailer 1
The War On Coca-Cola!
Balto- Vampire Heart (Balto&&Jenna)
how to make a simple paper wallet in 2 mins
over the fucking rainbow
Shitty Bitch!!


 

No comments: