Saturday, December 29, 2007

Gojyo Sells

Duration: 05:47 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-25 02:24:42
User: JdeeChan
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Saiyuki  The  Servant  Cells  Sha  Gojyo  

Description:

I don't own The Servant's "Cells" or Kazuya Minekura's "Saiyuki..." time for my rant... Okay this was one heck of a AMV to make nothing special just WMM kept seizing every five minutes for fifteen minuts so what would have take me only four and a half hours took me a veeeeeeeeeeeeery long time over a day and towards the end I had to keep going because my memory ran out and it wouldn't save ^^; Anyways for those who don't know Cells is the trailer song from Sin City on the dvd... I love this song to bits and in a tribute to Sin City it's black and white... Gojyo looks very good in black and white mind you ^^ I'm working on another one atm but I'll be doing this properly this weekend serious hard core subject at college two week one... so hope you like my Gojyo Sells AMV I think he'd sell pretty good ;p

Comments

SaiyukiFanGirl ::: Favorites  2007-06-30 12:54:56

WOW its very good dear! Got LOTS of yummy Gojyo goodness ^_^
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Suzumiya Haruhi: Ace Attorney Teaser Trailer
beast awesome bomb
The Best of LOST (S1) #35 Jack Wakes in the Jungle
Rhiannon Live 1975
TOM BRADY vs. ANGRY GERMAN KID (Classic)
Moss to Brady to Gaffney
Indy 500 1991 The BEST! Part 1 pre-race-pace laps
Floyd Mayweather Jr. V Hector Arroyo 1/3
Fat Joe "I Wont Tell" ft. J.Holiday Video
B.G. "BOUT TO BLOW" FT. PHARRELL
Me playing with Alex's hair
Joe Grizzy BEAT DOWN!
Late Night With Roy Williams
Trampoline tricks
Lynyrd Skynyrd Christmas Lights Sweet Home
dragon ball gt remix
Level 42 - Something About You
The Price is Right
THE TERMINATOR-TRAILER
Easter


 

No comments: