Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas Short Teaser

Duration: 02:44 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-11-13 02:57:52
User: Brycee
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

MY VERY FIRST PEICE OF @#$%... AHHEM I mean VIDEO! EVER!!! A little Christmas Movie teaser that Jake and I put together in like 1:45 sec (after I was all sweaty and ugly and my hair was out of wack and not cool looking like usually...) anyway once again the uglyfull me at my stupidest! (but hey it'll get a lot of laughs out of you I bet! eh? ^_^ *wink*wink*

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Wolven Heart Studios Movie Making Contest!
GLOBAL FRIDAY PT.1 sample1
Charles Barkley contra el Niñato del Metro de Valencia
Zanessa/Troyella - Like whoa
Diana Krall & Natalie Cole - route 66
Trampoline Accident lol
Patrice Evra and his high pitched voice
Internet Friends, Original song from "The Moks"
Call Of Duty 2
Some Kinda Rush Funny Dance Video Tommy Groves part 2
Betcha cant play this - Alexi Laiho
Haz clic para añadir un título...
AS ONE: The latest fashion on You Tube
tektonik
Naruto cosplay of the best
The Lightbringers - The Emissaries of Jahbulon part 1/6
Level 60
It's Only A Christmas Song - Starfish Tealight Candles
komik videoLar
kenshusei galva kogyo


 

No comments: