Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kyou x Tohru - Things I'll never say

Duration: 04:43 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-27 22:34:49
User: PokemonGirl
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Fruits  Basket  Kyou  Kyo  Sohma  Souma  Tohru  Honda  Avril  Lavigne  manga  Natsuki  Takaya  Things  Ill  never  say  

Description:

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR THE KYOU X TOHRU PAIRING. -WINRY SQUEAL!- It's Sora's first MMV! xD I really, really wanted to do one, so I went, "aw, what the heck" and made one for Kyou and Tohru. It took me AGES to finish, since I had to keep on going back and getting more manga scans...-.-; I'll have you know, it was hard work reading the ending of Furuba! D= But I am HAPPY, that's all I can say. (I read the ending in the making of this video.) So, yeah. Have fun! :P Song: Things I'll never say by Avril Lavigne Manga: Fruits Basket by Natsuki Takaya Dun' own either, only own the video, and Avril Lavigne has nothing to do with Fruits Basket, etc, etc.

Comments

iPinkbeari ::: Favorites  2007-11-10 14:38:57

so cute!! luv thie vid!! five stars!!! <3333333333 nice great job!! ♡
__________________________________________________
Keiko110 ::: Favorites  2007-10-20 20:49:05

ok omg once i heard the song i was like "omg i love it" lol great job loved it
__________________________________________________
Specialshipper ::: Favorites  2007-08-28 22:18:50

Aww, that was adorable! <3 Furuba tis teh awesome! I lobved it, yesh!
__________________________________________________
RuinofDarkness ::: Favorites  2007-08-28 10:01:10

AWW!! That was so cute =D! I <3 Furuba! 5 stars! You really did a good job with matching this song with Kyo and Tohru ^^!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

大事MANブラザーズバンド - それが大事 MV
Magic Pumpkin (Better Quality)
Katchafire This World (concept video)
Amazing Pen (Yomay parody)
Artemis/Efthimis - Oi stixoi mas pote den stamatane
Lil Wayne-When They Come For Me He Dissin' G-Unit WEEZY
Joe Ft. Eranetik- If I Was Your Man REMIX
Dj Shrek - Mamma mia
Henrique
Ronaldinho (ghetto gospel)
Rajd Nikon 2007 os 7 zerówka
Tekin - Yavuz Elinde/2007
BMW E46 M3 Castle Combe Track day
Prank Call #2 - Cafe India
Ashley Tisdale - Headstrong live In Chile
Baby (18 month) drum solo - Baby Schlagzeug Solo - cool
Halo 2 -- "Regret"
Pencilmation
balas e bolinhos
One Man...(LOTR fan music video)


 

No comments: