Thursday, January 24, 2008

Me and Blast's Spanish Project

Duration: 02:40 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-06 19:00:24
User: LuigitheSith
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

So yeah. Me and Blast had to do a video for our spanish project. These are the demented results. ENGLISH TRANSLATION: Hello. How are you today? I don't feel well. Things are not good. What happened? (Sigh) First my dad had a heart attack and he had to go to the hospital. So now while my mom is working I have to take care of my sister, and when she broke her leg, she had to go to the hospital with my dad, not only that but my mom thinks it was my fault. (Mumbles) Wow. That is bad. (With a sad/depressed tone) Yeah, so how are you? I'm fine, but my life isn't. First my brother broke his arm at football practice so I am stuck with his chores, (angrily) boy did he grin when he heard that. On top of that my mom had to go to the optometrist to get her eyes checked, and it turned out she had an eye infection. So I wasn't allowed to go to the movies that night. (In a sad tired tone) Well we both have to deal with these problems, (with a more excited tone) but now we don't so lets go have fun while we can. Okay... but lets not do anything that could break our backs okay, we have enough to deal with. (Both laugh)

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Great American Bash 96 Steiner Brothers vs Fire & Ice 1/2
Ducks
Guy gets punched in the background of the news
Sneeze
out karataaaaa


 

No comments: