Saturday, January 26, 2008

Roxas Sings To Axel

Duration: 04:23 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-01-26 20:37:48
User: AxelaiDA
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

roxas  sins  axel  evanescence  call  when  you're  sober  your  the  open  door  amy  lee  kingdom  hearts  akuroku  

Description:

WARNING: Horrible singing from a Jesse McCartney wanna-be. Okay, before you kill me, i swear, i was bored to insanity!! I mean it!! I really love Evanescence. A lot. And this came into my head when i found my long lost microphone after listening to the song after a hockey game. I thought, "Hey, why not sing it and put it on youtube?" Well, i sang it, and it was so crappy of quality that i sounded like a dying cat. I dont normally sound that way. In fact, i'm a back-up singer in a band (my main role is playing guitar. Hehe.). So i did the one other thing im good at with my voice. Really random voices. I used to be able to do Axel's voice perfect, but it hurts my throat now cuz i have a high voice. So i scrapped the idea of Axel singing after my first try with the first five seconds of the song. So i tried Roxas's voice. I sounded like a dying cat eating jesse mccartney's throat. So i did my stitch+dead cat voice. There ya go. Okay, so your ears will bleed after listening to this. But hey, i was bored. What else can i say? And if you're insane and want the mp3 of this, message me. I have no idea why you'd want it, but hey! Some people like thier ears to bleed. That's why Slipnot exists.

Comments

Cocila3 ::: Favorites  2008-01-22 14:47:05

finally! roxas wanting axel! i love it! make more videos like this! i sing high too. so i sympathize with you here.i can do jacko perfect...cher...just put a sock in my mouth if i try her!
__________________________________________________
kingdomre ::: Favorites  2008-01-21 23:32:19

XD so so funny
__________________________________________________
helenalovesbam ::: Favorites  2008-01-21 04:12:28

i just died a little inside.....sorry u killedmy fav song Y___Y
__________________________________________________
Shuichi13 ::: Favorites  2008-01-03 09:15:25

aw, my ears didn't bleed. :3
__________________________________________________
LisaB786 ::: Favorites  2007-12-31 16:42:47

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY Ears they are bleeding lol it was why funny i love the video. x-Bye-x
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

sevendust "seasons" accoustic
Silent Hill - Heaven's A Lie
Santa clause gets hit by car in chicago
Iwan - Oul Inshallah
Kataang fan video-Everything


 

No comments: