Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cover of The Rose

Duration: 03:29 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-02-02 02:23:15
User: ScentOfMommy
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

The  Rose  Bette  Midler  

Description:

I know that Bette Midler sang this at one point, but I have NO IDEA who wrote it or originally sang it. Shoot, for all I know, Ms. Midler might very well have done both. This is me singing and playing "The Rose" on the piano. I am not a professional, and the only equipment I have is my microphone, my computer, my piano, and myself.

Comments

niimurakorin ::: Favorites  2008-02-07 07:31:03

Well, I like that one too. I think we decided on this one because you couldn't find the music for Possession. Remember? I was going to look for a Sarah McLachlan book for you.
__________________________________________________
ScentOfMommy ::: Favorites  2008-02-05 07:48:26

*blink* Possession? I thought you wanted the one from Mulan that Christina Aguilera(sp?) plays? *scrambles off to go look for this new song* As always, thank you! <333
__________________________________________________
niimurakorin ::: Favorites  2008-02-05 03:05:01

I love it! It sounds so beautiful. I could just curl up and listen to you play and sing. I still want to hear you play possession for me, but that probably won't happen. Love it, though. ♥
__________________________________________________
jaynno ::: Favorites  2008-02-02 11:27:56

oh jezz that will be ugly if i do this but i will practice the song and maybe ill do it :)
__________________________________________________
ScentOfMommy ::: Favorites  2008-02-02 10:27:27

O_O You have to do this one too, then! Please? And, again, thank you for the compliment. <3
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

It's today?
Pur Dicesti O Boca Boca Bella
A Little Preview...
Bob Marley & the Wailers Misty Morning
naruto x sakura x kakashi


 

No comments: