Wednesday, February 20, 2008

MUGEN - 2v2 Battle #4 - vs Howard Team

Duration: 04:33 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-09 10:45:17
User: jdawg2o4
Tags:

mugen | capcom | snk | street | fighter 

Description:

With Ken returning from the dinner 2 days ago, things are normal in the dojo. Until, 2 suits come into the dojo. Thug #1: Geese would like to have a word with Ken and Ryu. Thug #2: It is a matter of importance, so I suggest you come with us right now. Ryu: I don't like the sound of this. Ken: Me neither, we should go. Dan: Should we tell Terry? Ryu: No, this will make him go to Geese's Tower by himself. Let's tell him when we get back. As Ryu, Ken and the two thugs leave the dojo, they fly to South Town where they see a large tower surrounded by 4 other ones. Then Ken thought to himself as they went up the elevator. Ken: Wait a second, isn't Geese dead? I know Terry killed him, but how is he alive? That only means... Geese: Welcome to South Town boys. Ryu: He is overflowing with energy. Ken: ...I know. Rock: Welcome. My name is Rock. Ken: ....Rock...(he's grown...) Geese: Care to test your power against me? You would be a great asset to my company. Ken: I think I refuse. Ryu: So do I. Rock: You never refuse to my father. Prepare to fight! ========================== 2v2 Battle #4 Master Ryu and Ken vs Nightmare Geese and Rock Howard Both by Warusaki3 ========================== Location: South Town - Geese's Tower (Art of Fighting 2) ========================== BGM: Geese's Tower Theme (AoF2) ========================== Wow. This match was strangely short. I would expect more from Geese (Nightmare Geese I think, don't really know my AoF). Oh and this is the first video with Ryu's New palette in action. Hope you guys like it. COMMENT AND RATE. ========================== Next Battle: ???? Team Saikyo vs ???????????

Comments

jdawg2o4  2007-05-12 15:02:09

OR ARE THEY!!?!?!? DUN DUN DUN!
__________________________________________________
lilAzNAJ13  2007-05-11 21:55:43

Hey not bad. i'll 5 it Geese working with Rock? No Way haha. Rock and Geese are rivals lol!
__________________________________________________
 

No comments: